Log notch UHS-2M
The universal machine is designed to work with cylindrical machines and is designed for milling mounting bowls with a diameter of 160 — 300 mm for four, six, octagonal log cabins. The carriage rotates on support rollers, which greatly facilitates rotation. Reliable fixation of knives and logs gives perfect geometry that will improve the quality of buildings.
- Maximum workpiece diameter, mm: 300 *
- Minimum workpiece diameter, mm: 160
- Workpiece length, m: Unlimited
- Cutter rotation frequency, rpm: 3000
- Cup feeding: manual
- Cutter motor power, kW: 5.5
- Supply voltage, V: Elec 380V, 50Hz, 3Ph (220V, 1Ph optional)
- Operating temperature range, degrees: +/- 30
- Weight, kg: 500
- Dimensions (LxWxH), m: 1.4 x 1.4 x 1.8
Advantage over analog equipment:
- Possibility of milling bowls from 160 to 300 mm for the installation of all types of structures (4/6/8 corners).
- The unique design of the cutter and cutting tool allows you to achieve maximum productivity with the lowest energy consumption.
- The powerful screw clamp of the log, as well as the profile, the stops for the groove, provide a reliable fixation of the log when milling.
- Fast turning and blocking of the carriage for 4/6/8 carbon constructions.
- The possibility of installing an asynchronous capacitor motor for operation from a single-phase 220V network, allows you to use the cup-cutting machine directly on construction sites in the absence of 3-phase networks.
Milling a log cut on a UHS-2M machine::
Milling a log cut on the UHS-2M machine in the optimization line: