Log notch UHS-3M
The universal machine is designed to work with cylindrical machines and is designed for milling mounting bowls with a diameter of 160 — 400 mm for four, six, octagonal log cabins. The carriage rotates on support rollers, which greatly facilitates rotation. Reliable fixation of knives and logs gives perfect geometry that will improve the quality of buildings.
The kit consists of:
- Log notch UHS-3M
- Cutters with a diameter of 160 — 300 mm.
- Line laser LC-2
- Automatic Control BAUS-1
- Roller 6×6
* It is possible to install additional cutters for the production of rounded logs with a diameter of 320-400 mm.
- Maximum workpiece diameter, mm: 400 *
- Minimum workpiece diameter, mm: 160
- Workpiece length, m: Unlimited
- Cutter rotation frequency, rpm: 3000
- Cup feeding speed: adjustable
- Cutter motor power, kW: 7.5
- Carriage feed motor power, kW: 0.55
- Roller conveyor length, m: 6 + 6
- Operating temperature range, degrees: +/- 30
- Weight, kg: 750
- Dimensions (LxWxH), m: 13.4 x 1.8 x 1.5
Advantage over analog equipment:
- Possibility of milling bowls from 160 to 400 mm for mounting all types of structures (4/6/8-angle).
- The unique design of the cutter and cutting tool allows you to achieve maximum productivity with the lowest energy consumption.
- The powerful screw clamp of the log, as well as the profile, the stops for the groove, provide a reliable fixation of the log when milling.
- Fast turning and blocking of the carriage for 4/6/8 carbon constructions.
- Possibility of marking bowls with both stops and laser marking.
- Automatic control system of electric drives with smooth adjustment of the feed rate of the milling unit.