Modernization of the cylindrical machine OCS-3A on OCS-3AM
Recently, the company’s engineers have carried out detailed improvements to the OСS-3A machine, which have significantly improved the quality and usability of this machine model.
We present you an overview of the new, modernized automatic cylindrical machine OСS-3AM.
The following changes have been made:
- The cover system has been developed and improved to prevent the spread of wood chips.
- Changing the design of the cutter and the shape of the cutter knives for excavation allowed to relieve the drive motor by 30%, which significantly increased the productivity of the machine.
- All mechanical position sensors were replaced with non-contact inductive sensors.
- The block for searching and capturing marks for cutting bowls has been modernized, now the probability of an error in the size between the bowls is excluded.
- Now it is possible to install cutters for the production of rounded logs with diameters of 320-360 mm.
- The electronic part and software have also been improved, for every wrong action by the operator, the machine will issue a signal and an error code.
- Digital indicators of the load of the main drives were displayed on the control panel, now the operator can visually observe the load of a particular motor, and also turn on the automatic adjustment of the feed rate.
- A semiconductor resistor and a power supply controller are integrated into the control unit, so voltage surges and surges are no longer dangerous.